Alright, already....I have finally received the Versatile blogger award...not sure what the heck it means, but I am now the "cool" kid on the block, and not the "loser" who didn't receive any awards, while other bloggers are getting a gazillionmillion of them!! The wonderful, awesome and totally diva-like Jamie at Running Diva Mom gave me this...She is soooo totally awesome, and I'm not just saying that because she gave me this award (or am I???)
Anyways, I am suppose to list 7 things about myself and then give this to other people to make them feel as cool as me. I swear, with all of these bloggie awards going around in bloggy land, I almost feel like this is some sort of popularity contest...AND I AM NOW POP!!! But seriously, where do these things start? Is this a way to make other bloggers feel insecure and inadequate if they don't receive the award...yes, no, maybe....Anyways, no more need to worry for me...I am now in the popular crowd!! WHOOP, WHOOP!
So, 7 things about me...hmmmm (I just listed 50 things about me not to long ago...can I think of 7 more interesting facts...)
1. I have naturally blue eyes, but for some reason wore turquoise blue colored contacts for over 8yrs. I finally decided to stop, and now I get tons more compliments on my natural eye color than I did when I wore contacts.
2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to shop! If I could become a professional shopper, I would. I always list out things I would buy if someone would give me $1000. Hopefully someday I will be able to put my lists to good use!
3. I love to wear high heels...the higher the better! I am already 5'8, but I feel sooo stumpy if I am wearing flats. My husband is 6'5, so I have nothing to worry about.
4. I love white cheddar rice cakes!
5. I love Sex in the City, and CAN NOT wait until me and my girlfriends go and see SC2.
6. I do love to run, but am nervous to start marathon training over the summer. I have a feeling the heat is going to kill me!
7.I stress about my weight and my appearance A LOT! I am always trying new diets/food changes and trying new hair colors, makeup etc. Lets just say I am a work in progress!!!:)
So, to name some others to take this prestigious, POPULAR award:
Alicia @ http://aliciaruns.blogspot.com/
Congrats girls...you are now one of us!!!