Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sneak Peak: CSN Stores Review Coming Soon

Well, it's going to be a HOT one here today!  And because I decided to sleep in this morning, I have to get my run in this afternoon in the 90+ degrees.  I will do it though, because at 4pm today, I am on VACATION!  Me and my husband are taking a few days off to get some stuff done around the house and it's his b-day this Friday, so we have a fun filled weekend planned...Can't wait!!!  Don't worry, I will still get all of my runs in, plus my 10 miler on Saturday.

I recently was contacted by CSN Stores to do a fun review on one of their millions and trillions of items.  I mean, they have over 200 online stores with just about anything you could possibly ever want!  You can find fun bean bag chairs, awesome wine racks, LED lighting or a fire pit for your patio.  Where can you possibly shop that you can find such an aray of items for every room in your home.  You have to check out CSN stores HERE to find that perfect item for you!
Super chic Kettlebells!  I NEED these for my workout room!

An awesome Food Processor!  Always wanted one of these.

Dart Board for the basement.  Fun for the whole family!

So as you can see, I have my work cut out for me.  What do I choose?  I guess you will have to wait and see.  My review will be coming soon.  Stay Tuned!  Until then, check out what CSN Stores have to offer.  I don't think you will be disappointed!

Don't forget to enter into my giveaway HERE!

1 comment:

Emz said...

Woooooo I want the kettleballs!!