Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

I thought I would send out a quick post to thank my new followers!!! I have a total of 8 now! Yea!
This week has been another busy week with trying to get my training runs in, going to my workout classes, plus we had our taxes last night, and I am having a 31 party tonight! Can't wait. I have approx. 18-20 girls coming over for a fun-filled night!
If you have never heard of Thirty-One, it is a home based party business where a host comes to your house. They sell really cute bags, purses, lunch totes, home decor, baskets etc that you can monogram, embroider or personalize anyway you want. There things are sooo cute!
So, I am looking forward to a fun night tonight!

Now, back to training....I did get my Body Combat workout in on Monday, and went again on Wednesday, where it was a total LEG workout! (My legs were burning after that class, and I was still scheduled to run 3 miles afterwards) I sucked it up and headed out to the treadmill, where I jumped on and ran my 3 miles. I felt GREAT!!! I was in the zone, felt like nobody was around, had my I-Pod up as loud as it could go, and I JUST RAN! The last .25 miles I ran at 7.5 (uncalled for in my world), but I did it and it felt great!
I had to take last night off due to our tax meeting and getting the food prepared for my party, and tonight is the party, but I am scheduled to run another 3 mile run tomorrow morning before another gruesome Body Combat class.
Then Sunday is the next long run....6 miles on Grant's Trail in St. Louis. They are calling for snow again, but hopefully it holds off until after the run. We will see!

Have a great weekend!
Stephanie

No comments: