Thursday, March 11, 2010

My New Bling!

Last night I was suppose to go to the gym to get in my mid-week run and to go to Body Combat. When I got home, my son was a little crabby, and wouldn't eat dinner, and my husband wanted me to help him put our son's playroom back together...He painted it, lime green, earlier in the week. Looks awesome!

I was dressed and ready to go, but as the time got closer to leave, I just felt that I should stay home and help my husband out. Just when I was trying to decide what to do, my husband asked me to close my eyes...He then handed me a "Pandora" bag!!! If you don't know what Pandora is, it is an awesome jewelry line that sells bracelets, necklaces etc. and you can buy charms/slides to go on them. http://www.pandora-jewelry.com/

I have been wanting a Pandora bracelet for quite a while now. A few weeks ago we were out at the mall, and my husband asked me if I wanted to go in and look around. We did, and he ended up buying me a gorgeous bracelet. I really like the bracelet, but now the point is to add charms/slides to it. He told me to make a wish list and he would buy them for me for different occasions. One of the first one's that caught my eye, was the running shoe! I would definitely have to have that one before my 1st marathon! Of course then, I picked out one to represent my husband, and one to represent my son, and then I will probably do some really pretty colored beads ones etc.

Anyways, back to last night...In my indecision on what to do with my workout for the evening, my husband hands me a "Pandora" bag. I was sooo surprised! No occasion at all...just an everyday Wednesday. When I opened it, what was it in, but the running shoe charm.(pic below) Soooo super cute! He told me it was a good luck for my race this weekend! Yea!
Well, I guess you can bet what I decided to do...I stayed home and hung out with my awesome husband and my son (he finally ended up eating dinner!)

So, tonight is my workout night...I have 3 miles on the schedule with Body Pump (weights) afterwards.

Then on to my St. Patty's Day 5 mile run on Saturday. The weather is looking pretty good....50's with 20% chance of rain..hope the rain holds off! We are hoping to stay for the parade afterwards.

Then I have 9 miles scheduled for Sunday. Can't wait!


Hope everyone has a great weekend,

Stephanie

1 comment:

Christina said...

That's sweet for him to get you that charm.
And I hope training for the rest of the week will be good too!