Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekday Wrap Up

Happy Friday! I want to wish all of the "princesses" happy running this weekend, and I am super excited for them and super jealous of them!!!
This week I decided I wanted to add an additional workout to my current schedule. After thinking and researching it, I decided to order the 30 Day Shred, by Jillian Micheal's from the Biggest Loser.
My husband's schedule does not allow me to go to the gym or run outside in the mornings, so I have to find things I can do inside at my house. I have a treadmill down in the basement, but our basement is unfinished, and I can only look at Crate and Barrel boxes for so long.
The 30 Day Shred workouts are only 20 minutes long, so I think I should be able to get up at 4:30 and knock out the workout before I hop in the shower to get ready for work. I am looking forward to starting the program, and I will let everyone know how it goes.

As for this weeks workouts...here is the rundown:
Sunday: 7 Mile Run at Grant's Trail (time: 1hr 10min)
Monday: Off (son had a peds appt and has a 4th ear infection in 2mos...:(
Tuesday: 3 Mile Run Outside after Logan went to bed (yeah! Spring is coming!)
Wednesday: Body Combat
Thursday: Body Pump
Friday: Off
Saturday: 8 Mile Run at Grant's Trail (time: TBD)

I did get some fun things in the mail this week also. First I received my shoe cookie cutter that I won in Running Diva's contest http://runningdivamom.blogspot.com/ ....It is super cute and can't wait to use it come 1/2 marathon day!
I also received my 1st Bondi Band! I received it from Katye at Long Legs on the Loose http://runninaround.wordpress.com/ (Check out her blog...she is continuing to sell Bondi Bands for charity...soo cool!) I wore it that night on my 3 mile run! Love it!!! I did take a pic, and will post it soon!

I also want to say THANK YOU to all of my new followers! I look up to sooo many of you and follow your blogs religiously, and a few of my idols are now MY FOLLOWERS!!! So cool!

Have a great weekend and Happy 5th Day of March!

Run with ya soon,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I liked the 30 day shred. It's amazing that you can get that exhausted in 20 minutes. :) Good luck!
I can't wait for spring to get here for later runs too.